Victoria’s most famous attraction awaits you to discover!
World famous Butchart Gardens is a wonderland containing spectacular theme gardens, exotic plants, streams and ponds. Ross Fountain, the famous Sunken Garden, Rose Garden and Japanese Garden are sure to create a lasting impression.
Sightseeing Victoria has created a number of departures between downtown Victoria and Butchart Gardens, allowing you complete flexibility to explore this amazing attraction at your own pace. Your ticket provides access to any of the departures listed below from either Victoria or the Butchart Gardens and with direct express access between the two destinations you’ll have more time to explore.
An extra feature for those who are visiting Victoria on a Saturday from June to August is the Saturday night hidden lights and Fireworks display that truly transform this fantastic landscape. On these days we extend our shuttle service to allow for visitors to take in this amazing experience.
- Butchart’s famous Sunken Garden, Rose Garden and Japanese Garden
- Night Illuminations include the lighted Ross Fountain
- Thousands of lights cast a magical glow
- Evening entertainment through July & August
- Firework Saturday evenings in July & August
- Butchart Gardens admission
- Traditional Afternoon Tea (additional fee)
BUTTERFLY GARDENS NEARBY AS WELL!
- Thousands of butterflys
- Hundreds of ornate plants including an exquisite orchid display
- Indoor tropical garden